Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One down...

 
Posted by Picasa



One project down, many more to go. This is my version of the command center in Southern Living. While their's is much cuter, I did not want to put a bunch of holes in my cabinets. I bought dry erase magnet boards at Target and used spray adhesive(that I already had) and my nemises, the glue gun to adhere the fabric to them. The boards were very cheap so you need heavy duty magnets to keep anything on them. I already had a very nice magnet board and the killer magnets that you may be able to see, but alas, it was not large enough. Unable to find anymore of similar quality ,I used the inferior ones. They are very plain, I will admit, but the will soon be covered with more schedules and important reminders from school.
Tomorrow, I guess I have to tackle the laundry after CBS. No more fun projects.

No comments: