Monday, January 25, 2010

Under the weather

Not feeling very well these last two weeks so I have been reading alot and trying to keep my head upright. The lack of desire to do anything at all is extremely shocking to me. I have managed to stay on budget because I don't feel like leaving the house.
I did drag the two younger ones down to Old Tyme Pottery while Daddy and Sam went hunting. I bought nothing! I also halfheartedly began working on the caned chair in the garage. It is now bright blue. I saw a picture of a very simliar chair in some magazine which inspired me to go out on a limb with the bright color. It is an improvement, but it sticks out like a sore thumb in the sea of neutrals around here. I try to funk it up a little bit around here, but I don't think it's working. I guess I need to leave my projects alone until I feel better.

1 comment:

Jennifer Werneth said...

I want to see the chair! Hope you're feeling better soon girl, but if you need more books, I've got a library over here!